- Management and business owners for over 25 years.
- Enjoy traveling and attending shows in their spare time.
- Reside in North Mankato, MN.
D&K Difference Content
D & K Powder Coating is an 25,000 square foot facility with state of the art equipment. We can accommodate any size part up to 16′ wide, 12′ high and 45′ long in a custom built Col-Met Batch Oven. We feature a Col-Met Paint Booth and GEMA paint application systems.
D&K Powder Coating has based its business model and strategic plan by being a provider of custom paint applications from one piece runs to production level requirements. Providing all interested parties internally and externally a quality product that meets or exceeds the established requirements set forth by customers, suppliers, regulatory, statutory and special requirements as needed.
D&K Quality Policy:
- Determine, review and improve all relevant issues internally and externally
- Monitor all process performance goals
- Continuous improvement of Processes, Product & Suppliers
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified and Registered
- Proudly donated various powder coating to Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Sponsor of FIRST Robotics Team 3018 Nordic Storm
- Powder coated many large designer staircases for Linder Enterprises
- We provide powder coating services to many commonly known commercial and industrial companies.
- 8 years in production, auto body, automotive and industrial finishing experience.
- 3 years in powder coat experience.
- Likes to go target shooting when he’s not at work.
- Resides in Janesville, MN.
- Resides in Mankato with his wife, Stevie and dogs; Murphy, Lola, Kaya and Rudy.
- Very active and enjoys bicycling, kayaking and jogging.
- Prior powder coating experience.
Painters and Production Team
- Has a degree in Automotive Collision Technology.
- 20 years of coating experience.
- Likes to go ice fishing and spending time with his son, Dylan.
- Lives in North Mankato, MN.
- 9 years powder coating experience.
- 4 years liquid paint experience.
- Enjoys camping, hunting, fishing and motorcycle riding.
- Lives in Pemberton, MN.
- Full time student in the Mechtronics program at South Central College.
- Mentor for the 2015 Nordic Storm Robotics Team.
- At home in North Mankato, MN.
- Holds a degree in Medical Assisting
- Enjoys traveling
- Likes spending time with family, friends and her pets
- Lives in St Peter with son, Brayden
- Likes to hunt, fish, shoot darts
- Enjoys sprint car racing
- Extensive welding and fabrication experience
- Lives in St Peter, MN
- Mankato State Student
- Lives in New Prague