- Management and business owners for over 25 years
- Enjoy traveling and attending shows in their spare time
- Reside in North Mankato, MN
D&K Difference Content
Our 47,000 square foot facility is filled with state-of-the-art equipment. We can accommodate any size part up to 16′ wide, 12′ high and 52′ long. We feature three paint booths, two ovens, two blast booths, multiple cranes, and a custom-built wash bay. We are proud of our facility!
We base our business model and strategic plan on being a provider of custom paint applications and media blasting ranging from one-piece runs to production-level requirements. We aspire to provide our customers quality products that meet and exceed the established standards set forth by customers, suppliers, and regulatory guidelines.
Our mission at D&K Powder Coating is to deliver a finish of the highest quality possible, at a competitive price, on time.
D&K Quality Policy:
- Determine, review, and improve all relevant issues internally and externally
- Monitor all process performance goals
- Continuous improvement of processes, product & suppliers
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified and Registered
- Proud sponsor of the Mankato Air Spectacular
- Featured on Manufacturing Marvels (Aired on Fox Business Network)
- Supporter of local fire departments
- Proud donor of various powder coating projects to the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Supporter of the St. Peter Area Robotics team
- Powder coated many large designer staircases for Linder Enterprises
- Provider of powder coating services to many commonly-known commercial and industrial companies
- 2019 Tour of Manufacturing participant