- Management and business owners for over 25 years
- Enjoy traveling and attending shows in their spare time
- Reside in North Mankato, MN
D & K Difference Content
Our 65,000 square foot facility is filled with state-of-the-art equipment. We can accommodate any size part up to 16′ wide, 12′ high and 52′ long. We feature four paint booths, three ovens, three blast booths, multiple cranes, multiple forklifts and two custom-built wash bays. We are extremely proud of our facility!
D & K Scope:
We base our business model and strategic plan on being a provider of custom paint applications, Powder Coating and Media Blasting, ranging from one-piece runs to production-level requirements. We aspire to provide our customers with quality products that meet and exceed the established standards set forth by customers, suppliers, and regulatory guidelines.
D & K Mission:
Our mission at D & K Powder Coating is to deliver a finish of the highest quality possible, at a competitive price, on time.
D & K Quality Policy:
- Determine, review, and improve all relevant issues internally and externally
- Monitor all process performance goals
- Continuous improvement of processes, product & suppliers
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified and Registered
- Have been a proud sponsor of the Mankato Air Spectacular
- Featured on Manufacturing Marvels (Aired on Fox Business Network), Mankato Free Press and MN Valley Business Magazine
- Supporter of local fire departments
- Proud donor of various Powder Coating projects to the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Supporter of the St. Peter and Mankato Area Robotics teams
- Powder Coated many large designer staircases for Landscape Structures
- Provider of Powder Coating services to many commonly-known commercial and industrial companies
- Are a Tour of Manufacturing participant